Your tickets will be sent to you via email, in a PDF attached to your order confirmation. All tickets within an order are contained in a single PDF attachment.
The email is sent automatically as soon as you complete the checkout process, however it can sometimes take a bit longer to actually be delivered! This is usually due to delays between mail servers, and nothing to be alarmed about. If it has been more than an hour and it still hasn’t arrived, please email email@example.com.
It’s also worth checking your email’s Junk/Spam folder – we’ve had a few that have ended up in there…
It’s fine to have your tickets on your smartphone, as long as you can open the PDF attachment containing your eTickets so that we can scan the barcodes. In case the signal is patchy or you don’t have much data, it might be worth downloading the PDF prior to attending.
If you are printing your tickets – black and white, double-sided and half-size (A5) are all acceptable. So long as the barcodes are legible, we’re happy!
We offer complimentary Carer tickets for visitors who require a carer to accompany them at the show. If you are pre-booking your tickets, there is now the option to include the Carer ticket in your online order.
PLEASE NOTE: These tickets are exclusively for the use of carers who are accompanying the person they care for to the show. Proof of eligibility is required to use this ticket (please refer to Section 6 of the Terms & Conditions for further details)
Tickets are non-transferable, except in exceptional circumstances and with plenty of advanced notice.
Whilst in previous years they were the same price, we now offer a 15% discount for tickets booked in advance online.
Discount vouchers can only be used with tickets purchased on the gate, unless it specifies on the voucher that it can be used online.
- The Terms and Conditions upon which a ticket is issued are set out below. The acceptance of this ticket shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of these Terms and Conditions. A breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it shall be nullified.
- Please be aware that all tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Tickets booked for a specific date cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded.
- Pre-booked (discounted) online tickets for each show day will be available to purchase up until 11.30pm the night before, after which tickets will only be available to purchase at full price on the gate. Please note that the eTickets must be printed out at home or presented at the gate on a smartphone/tablet.
- Tickets are only valid for the day (or days) and the event actually printed on it.
- Should the event be abandoned or postponed (including inclement weather conditions), no entitlements to refund shall arise even if the event is subsequently rescheduled. Tickets will not be valid for the later date unless otherwise advised by The Event Organisers.
- For those requiring the additional assistance of a carer to visit the event, a complimentary carer ticket is available online OR by phoning the Event Office on 01243 538456. Please note that one example of the following supporting documentation will be required on entry to the show to validate the carer ticket: Personal Independence Payments (PIP’s), Severe Disablement Allowance, Attendance Allowance, War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance or War or Service Disablement Pension, Blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CVI Certificate), or confirmation from Social Services or GP that the person has long term disability (including learning) and requires a full time carer. If this documentation is not provided at point of entry to the event, a full priced ticket must be purchased.
- The sale of concession tickets is strictly for ticket holders who meet the criteria. Holders of a concession ticket must meet the criteria when entering the event. Proof of meeting the criteria may be requested on entry to the event (Driving Licence / Bus Pass / Council Tax Statement / National ID Card / Student Card).
- Child tickets: All Children under the ages of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that our gate staff may ask for proof of your child’s age on entry to the show.
- Dogs are not permitted at The Garden Shows. Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Ticket Holders are permitted to exit and re-enter the event on condition they have acquired a date stamp at the exit / re-entry point or in the event of an emergency. Patrons must inform a steward in order to ensure controlled and secure egress and access.
- Online transactions. We accept all major credit/debit cards, except American Express, which are processed on our behalf by external provider, Future Ticketing. All payment card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed. They are only decrypted after they reach Future Ticketing. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
- Your account is debited by Future Ticketing at the time you place your order and you will receive a receipt by e-mail if the payment transaction has been successful. Your payment card details are not passed on to The Garden Shows / The Southern Shows Ltd.
- Email security. Emails/attachments issued by The Garden Shows and/or Future Ticketing are intended for the named recipient only. If a message has been received in error, please delete and advise The Garden Shows by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Shows Management reserve the right at its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the ticket holder to the event or any part of the event, to remove the ticket holder from the event.
- Entry into the event will be authorised on an event day only upon the presentation of a valid ticket by each ticket holder seeking to gain entrance.
- If the ticket holder is refused admission or removed, no money shall be refunded.
- Tickets may only be purchased from The Garden Shows / Future Ticketing. Any ticket obtained from any other source (for example, unauthorised intermediaries such as ticket brokers, internet auctions, internet ticket agents) will be rendered void, and all rights of entry will be nullified. Any person seeking to use such a ticket obtained through unauthorised sources will be refused entry and/or will have their ticket seized by the Management.
- Upon request from Management, ticket holders must explain how, from whom, where and for what consideration they obtained their tickets.
- This ticket shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purposes unless expressly authorised in writing by The Event Organisers / The Garden Show Office.
- Future Ticketing, its servants or agents shall have no liability for loss injury or damage to the ticket holder, or his/her property while in the events or any part thereof on entering or leaving the events.
- Any photograph, image, film or recording taken may not be reproduced for any commercial purpose, whatsoever, whether for money or otherwise unless agreed with the Garden Show Organisers.
- Purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and regulations. Breach of these regulations and/or terms and conditions shall render the ticket void.